Classical spa treatment programme “FULL TREATMENT”
This programme is focused on the treatment and alleviation of digestive diseases. The treatment duration has been set on the basis of empirical knowledge. The main treatment therapy is the drinking cure, which features the regular drinking of a certain amount of mineral water. The drinking cure is prescribed for the patient by the spa doctor. The prescribed amount and kind of mineral water depends on the type of illness, body weight and the patient’s healts state. The drinking cure is usually performed three times a day, half an hour before each meal. Drinking of mineral water has very good influence on digestion and the entire body. Thus the spa doctor prescribes an individual treatment programme according to the patient’s current health state.
Another integral part of the digestive diseases treatment is dietary food – also well known as “good food”, which includes macrobiotic principles. A wide choice of the daily diet meals is granted.
Recommended duration of the stay: 14/21/28 days
The programme consists of 42/63/84 various balneological spa procedures according to the patient’s condition and 14/21/28x the drinking cure.
Price list for 2022 year you will find here.
- general check-in medical examination (including prescription of individual treatment programme, diet and drinking cure)
- basic laboratory tests and ECG if necessary
- check-up and check-out medical examination, including the final medical report
- drinking cure 3 times a day
- 1 main treatment procedure per night
- 2 supplementary procedure per night (Sunday – leisure day)
* City Tax is not included and will be collected at the reception on the arrival day. According to the Decree of the City of Karlovy Vary on local fees with effect from 1 September 2021, the City Tax is CZK 35 for each started day of stay, except for the day of its beginning.