Bohemia-lázně a.s., Carlsbad provides catering services to airlines for charter and regular flights from Carlsbad.
On the basis of a prior order we are able to assure:
- collection of used equipment from Carlsbad Airport
- washing of dirty dishes
- disposal of 1st category secondary animal products (used disposal plates and cutlery, remains of meals) in compliance with EU guidelines
- preparation of catering (cold and hot meals, beverages) according to the client’s requirements in disposable tableware or in the original tableware belonging to the airline
- delivery of catering to Carlsbad Airport at a time arranged when the order is placed
All preparation of meals takes place in the “reserved security area” of the Bohemia-lázně a.s. building outside the Carlsbad Airport building. Food is transported to the airport using a refrigerated vehicle.
Due to the distance to our business premises, which are 10 km from the actual airport in Carlsbad, the time required for transport of carts with used equipment, cleaning, washing and disinfection and for restocking of new containers, must be taken into consideration when ordering catering services.
Disposal tableware is used for preparation of cold and hot meals. Storage, washing and use of standard equipment can be arranged with contractual partners (airlines).
Apart from meals prepared as standard (contracted) for Economy Class and Business Class for the specific airline, we also offer preparation of special diet meals:
- DBML diabetic meals
- DYML dairy meals
- GFML gluten-free diet
- HFML high-fibre meals
- LSML sodium-free meals
- LFML cholesterol-free diet, low-fat meals
- LCML low-calorie meals
- BLML mild diet
- NLML lactose-free diet
- SFML meals containing seafood
- VLML vegetarian dairy egg meals
- VGML vegetarian diet without dairy products
- BBML meal for children up to 2 years of age
- CHML meal for children over 2 years of age
Bohemia – lázně a.s. has the following:
- an approved “security program for providers of services during the check-out process at Carlsbad Airport“ according to the provisions of Section 85a, paragraph 1 of Act No. 49/1997 Coll., as amended.
- a document of approval and registration of a “Site for temporary handling – kitchen waste”, issued according to Section 39a, paragraph (2) of Act Number 166/1999 Coll., on veterinary care and on amendments to some related acts (veterinary act), as amended by subsequent regulations and according to chapter III and IV of EP and EC Council Guideline No. 1774/2002.
Family and corporate events
Bohemia-lázně a.s. offers its catering services during organisation of family and corporate events.
On the basis of a prior order:
- we will assure the previously arranged refreshments and their delivery to the site o
- the event, for the previously arranged price, using a refrigerated vehicle
we will assure serving of meals and beverages using disposable or porcelain tableware (depending on the client’s requirements)
- we will assure the required service (staff) for organisation of the arranged services
Before the order is placed the client usually meets personally with the provider of the services at the site of the event, usually with the individual responsible for lease or loan of the space present, so that it is possible to determine the precise requirements for individual services.
As well as catering events held outside the Bohemia-lázně a.s. building, we also offer the opportunity of holding small (i.e. 10 guests) and larger events (approx. up to 200 guests) within the Kriváň Hotel of Slovan Hotel facilities. However, these services are limited with regard to seasonal hotel capacity and the client’s schedule.